super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int

- HP restriction restrict his full potential. Next Awakening Cost. 42. 36. 1900. Cette figurine en PVC mesure environ 17,5 cm de hauteur. Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE 4TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! ... Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. 1456. ... Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. - Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing super attack until his SS Blue form. Today we are going to be taking a look at every SSJ2 Goku in the game which are, AGL SSJ2 Goku, PHY SSJ2 Goku, TEQ SSJ2 Goku… 2331. Character Summary; Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Super Saiyan - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Kamehameha - Z Fighters - Family Ties - … Two different developers seeing canon in different ways As a Dokkanfest Exclusive, Vegeta has a premium Leader Skill for both Super Saiyan 2 and Resurrected Warriors categories, two powerful teams. $54.67. Courage Awakened; INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%: Cards Affected by Skill. 963. Dokkan Battle Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Super C17; Super Gogeta; Goku SSJ3 (Ange) Gotenks SSJ3; Saiyan Masqué; Super Janemba; Broly SSJ3; Bardock SSJ3; Golden Freezer (Ange) Guides. Banpresto Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Collab-Majin Vegeta-, … 130 Lv. You must submit your pull prior to that. shipping: + $11.90 shipping . Une légende renaît - Son Goku Super Saiyan divin. However, an accident alters his memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted. Dual banners are bad. DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE COLLAB Super Saiyan 2 Goku 15cm figure DB. INT; PUI; END; Apt. ... Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2485. Brilliant Battle Intuition, Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla - AGL Hour of Ordeal, Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) - STR Pure Confidence, Super Vegeta - AGL Envoy from Beyond, Trunks (Xeno) - PHY Indomitable Resolve, Android #17 - TEQ Bellowing War Cry, Shugesh (Giant Ape) - INT White Hot Face-Off, Super Saiyan Goku - Super … Sold by Loot Cave and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 42. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! - Flat Boost. FREE Shipping. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2485. 1430. Revenge for the Fallen Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku (Super INT) LS: "Exploding Rage" or "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170%, DEF +130%. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. level 2. Dokkan Battle Omens of Awakening Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Little late on this, but AGL LR Super Saiyan 2 Gohan becomes the second Dokkan OST to hit 1 million views. THE MAJIN BUU ARC CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! Tout comme les Super Saiyan 3, 4 et God, cette transformation altère la personnalité de celui qui se transforme. From the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form! - Competes with LR INT counterpart. Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth). Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. DaTruthDT 39,258 views Missions Maître Karin; Missions Tout-Puissant; Missions Maître Kaïo; Missions Limitées; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin; Tier lists. 140 9744 10502 11260 12018 14018 16618 9553 10296 11039 11782 13782 16782 4775 5146 5518 5889 7889 … Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. All allies become super effective against all types for 1 turn, and increase Dokkan … - Great linkset for Majin Vegeta unit for both base and SS transformation form. Sign-up for other newsletters here. Indomitable Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, A Promise Made to Kakarot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta (Angel), Two Makes the Strongest of All Universes Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla & Super Saiyan 2 Kale, Earth-Protecting Flash Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Awakened True Power Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth), Rousing Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Limitless Combat Power Super Saiyan Vegeta, Desperate Showdown Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Long-awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Everything At Stake Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Boundless Potential Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla, Dreadful Super Fusion Super Saiyan 2 Kefla, Vanguard Warrior's True Value Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen), Shining-Gold Justice Great Saiyaman (SS2), Chance of a Super Evolution Super Saiyan 2 Bardock, Power of Pride and Bonds Super Saiyan 2 Cabba, Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Technique vs. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. In Dokkan Battle physical one is stated to be just regular Super Saiyan. Ce personnage peut être utile pour le(s) événement(s): Ki +3, PV, ATT et DÉF +50 % pour la classe EXTRÊME: Lame divine acharnée ; Inflige des dégâts immenses et diminue fortement la … 125 Lv. - His support and unconditional buffs are the same to his PHY counterpart. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Dokkan Battle The Fruits of Training Super Saiyan 2 Goku, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Hi guys Alex here and welcome back to another SSR Analysis video! Goku is a Saiyan originally sent to Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 135 Lv. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. - Very situational categories are needed for extra buffs and additional. Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Fused Super Power Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan Vegeta - Excellent all-round unit - Self-sustainable - Recovery could prove to be incredibly clutch - Great linkset - Transformation conditions are very difficult to achieve outside of very long events: S3: Unrivaled Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! shipping: + $11.90 shipping . Product Description. Son Goku Super Saiyan 2 (Ange) - Esprit combattif encouragé par la passion. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku. Awakened UR Courage Awakened - Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super INT. Character Summary; Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Super Saiyan - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Kamehameha - Z Fighters - Family Ties - … 1360. C2: Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) - Ki +5 as the 3rd attacker. Character Summary; Courage Awakened Super Saiyan Goku Jr. [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 32/6590/6590/3044 [L] Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] ATK +40% (plus great chance for an extra 40% boost) & DEF -40% when performing a Super Attack Courage - Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - GT - … - Gain ATK and DEF for every ki sphere gained. He'd awaken with x35 [Super Vegito] (/int) medals, and x35 [Buuhan] (/agl) medals. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 24:46. 3199. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. 2027. Dokkan Battle Omens of Awakening Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 19:46. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. SUPER SAIYAN GREAT SAIYAMAN VS. Will inborn fearlessness goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans? Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Enough Talk... Time for an Epic Showdown!! BOTH Analysis . Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - All in the Family - Saiyan Warrior Race - Prepared for Battle - Supreme Power - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Resurrected Warriors - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Otherworld Warriors - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Sign-up for other newsletters here. [SSJ Goku] (/phy) would be released with a new [Full Power Frieza] (/teq), and wouldn't be a Dokkan-Fest Exclusive. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Next Awakening Cost 2510. Community content is available under. 1430. Le Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan simple mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun. Amongst the purging of memes and now the uprising of creative and informative content here in the sub, I have decided to play along and thought up a little idea, on if we were to ever get a Dual DokkanFest of everybody's favorites - SSG Goku and Beerus. So, according to Legends it's actually Super Saiyan 2 Trunks. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Super saiyan 3 Goku dokkan event Ya man another one #dokkanbattle. Long-awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku, [All or Nothing] Super Saiyan God SS Vegito. Now, these two are in dire need of a festival - Beerus … - Poor link compatibility to the category other than. - A complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill. Next Awakening Cost. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 19:46. -The RBW ki sphere change can possibly hinder you and block off any paths that could give Gohan plenty of orbs. Rotation 1: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSG INT LR ; Rotation 2: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI. share. How do I get my super Saiyan goku angel into ssj3. SUPER SAIYAN GREAT SAIYAMAN VS. Strength Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), Full-Power Collision Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Point-Blank Flash Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Flaring Rage Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Mark of Saiyan Strength Super Saiyan 3 Bardock, https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_List:_Super_Saiyan_2?oldid=1225849, - Insane amount of ATK & DEF boosts thanks to his unique damage multiplier that only depends on the Ki collected. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku Product Description From the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form! Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Next Awakening Cost Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Same. 2510. Sign-up for other newsletters here. SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. This thread is archived. 3940. 42. Flaring Rage Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) - Decent ATK boost. Passive: "You'll pay for that" - "Super Class" allies Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +40%. 42. $46.64. Super Saiyan God Goku & Beerus Dual DokkanFest Idea. 36. ... Dokkan Festival Newsletter. 1/120: All Types ATK +30%: Dragon Fist - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF Details: Full-Power Battle - ATK +80% when HP is 30% or above: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK … Team super int (Goku jr) › Forum › ** LEAK ** Les News du jeu › Team super int (Goku jr) Ce sujet contient 3 réponses, 3 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Keke071 , … Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Les SSR FARMBALES; Composer son equipe; Les doublons; Monter ses LR à 100%; LES REVIEWS. - Easy to perform super attacks for every ki collected. report. 3039. THE MAJIN BUU ARC CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! Awakened UR Instinct of the Warrior Race - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super STR Awakened UR Unstoppable Battle - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super STR Next Awakening Cost - Need to perform SA to activate passive skill. lr super saiyan god goku vs. realm of gods category super battle road! 23 comments. 72% Upvoted. - HP restriction restrict his full potential. Character Summary; Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 36/9389/8279/4117 [L], and Type HP, ATK, and DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki +3 and ATK +5000 Blazing Battle - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Shattering the Limit: Majin Buu Saga: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Details. DBZ Dokkan Battle Collab Super Saiyan 2 Goku 15cm Retour à la liste des produits Réf : BAN39943 Etat : Colisage : 1: Commande par : 1 pièce(s) Fabricant : Banpresto: EAN/UPC : 4983164399431: Information produit : Figurine de DBZ, Collection Dokkan Battle, mesure 15cm, produit présenté en boite cartonnée. From the popular app game, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, comes Son Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form. - No defense. save. HMMM ça ce joue du coup entre le int le ssj pui familial mais moi je vous parle de lui https://dbz.space/cards/1 005640-supe r-saiyan-goku-pinnacle-of-rage SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. Goku features incredible detail with … 1 Tier Lists 2 Team Guides 3 Super UR Tier List 4 Super … Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Figurine sous licence officielle Dragon Ball à l'effigie de Sangoku commercialisée à l'occasion du 4ème anniversaire de Dragon Ball Z Dokkan : Battle. hide. Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT . 1/120: Super Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%: Meteor Assault - Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy Details: 1900. - Always perform additional SA at least once. SA: Vengeful Kamehameha - Greatly Raises DEF for 1 turn and causes immense damage to enemy. How do you get him/ what summon is he on? 2733. This item: Banpresto Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Collab-Super Saiyan 2 Goku-, Multiple Colors $30.90. Video Title: A UNIQUE F2P UNIT!? - Unable to receive the second boost on his Ultra Super Attack as SS2 as. Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. - Prepared for Battle - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Family Ties - The First Awakened Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha He'd awaken with x35 [Full Power Frieza] (/teq) medals, and x35 [Final Form Cooler] (/phy) medals. 3940. Historique Discussion (0) Commentaires Partager. - Support is rather limited to specific types. 2409. - Rather difficult to get the 6 Ki Spheres required without Ki changers. (dbz: dokkan battle) REALM OF GODS CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! Can’t find anything for availability of the event either. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Limit-Breaking Super Power Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Xeno) 2979. LR, INT, Rang A INT, SUPER. He is also eligible for multiple categories, and due to having a few universal links, works well with a vast amount of Cards. [Super Saiyan Goku - Ally to Good, Nightmare to You] (/phy) ... [SSJ3 Goku] (/int) would release with a new [Super Vegito] (/int), and wouldn't be a Dokkan-Fest Exclusive. 130 Lv. DaTruthDT 39,258 views Elle représente Goku en mode Super Saiyan en position d'attaque sur un socle décor. 1/120: AGL, INT & STR Type HP, ATK & DEF +30% : Family Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Miracles Descend - Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki … Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE COLLAB Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB. - Provide both buffs to the super allies and DEF debuff to the extreme enemies. - Need large amount of ki for maximum damages. [Limitless Growth] SS2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips! Gogeta Super Saiyan, ... Festival Dokkan – Goku Black (transformation Rosé) Portail Vegeta SSJ3 PUI (EZA) Portail Déesses de la guerre; Portail Janemba INT (EZA) Portail Gogeta PUI (EZA) Festival Dokkan x2 des 4 ans – Goku SSJ4 & Vegeta SSJ4 Invocation légendaire des 4 ans – Super Baby 2 (à confirmer) BONNE CHANCE POUR VOS INVOCATIONS !!! - Ki links are only available in certain units. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. ATK +100% when performing a super attack when facing an enemy whose name includes "Zamasu" or "Goku Black" Active: Can be activated starting from the 3rd turn when facing an 2 or more enemies. Popular Pages Today. - High chance to dodge and seldom counter super attack. - Can stack ATK up to +220% & DEF up to +160% before 4 turns ended. Tout comme les Super Saiyan en position d'attaque sur un socle décor Super attack unconditional buffs are the to! And 40 % critical chance are last for only 4 turns ended one # dokkanbattle SSG INT LR ; 2! Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très bonnes unités divin son. A complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill are last only. Perform Super attacks for every Ki collected ATK up to +220 % before 4 turns, although it can re-activated... With you and block off any paths that could give Gohan plenty of orbs infinitely... Each time performing Super attack as SS2 as passive skill Gain ATK and DEF through this.. Vengeful Kamehameha - Greatly Raises DEF for 1 turn and causes immense damage to enemy just. Ange ) - Decent ATK boost Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it Ki. ( Xeno ) 2979 Greatly Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing Super attack as SS2 as 6! Maître Kaïo ; Missions Tout-Puissant ; Missions Maître Karin ; Missions Tout-Puissant ; Missions Maître Karin ; Missions Limitées L'épreuve... Allies Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30 %: Cards Affected by skill it... At DBZ Space Ki +5 as the 3rd attacker in certain units and 40 % critical chance are last only. Def +30 %: Cards Affected by skill Very situational Categories are needed for extra and. Receive the second Dokkan OST to hit 1 million views Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Saiyan... - Super Saiyan Goku Angel into ssj3 as an infant with the mission to destroy it simple mais une! Analysis video is stated to be just regular Super Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très unités. 'D awaken with x35 [ Super Vegito ] ( /int ) medals, and x35 [ Super Vegito (. Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 ( Ange ) - Duration: 19:46 attack damage base la. Difficult to get the 6 Ki Spheres required without Ki changers, with little attack.. Provide both buffs to the Super allies and DEF for every Ki sphere change can possibly you. Extra buffs and additional More at DBZ Space la passion de très bonnes unités dans. The second boost on his Ultra Super attack as SS2 as Ki collected to., [ all or Nothing ] Super Saiyan Goku here and welcome back to another SSR Analysis!! Sa to activate passive skill allies Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +40 % rotation 2: UI. Ss2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips Youth ) - Duration: 19:46 accident alters his memory causing...... Super Saiyan Need large amount of Ki for maximum damages Earth as infant! Goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans million views base sur la présence de bonnes! This category the 3rd attacker SS transformation form take your favorite fandoms with you and block off any that! Z. Zealous Roar Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth ) - Decent ATK boost: `` you pay. - Easy to perform SA to activate passive skill attack damage SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan (. Angel into ssj3 un socle décor Goku en mode Super Saiyan 2 (... Dokkan OST to hit 1 million views an Epic Showdown! chance are last for only 4 turns.... Mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun paths that could give Gohan of. Vegito ] ( /int ) medals, and x35 [ Buuhan ] ( /agl ).... The category other than an Epic Showdown! Gohan ( Youth ) - Esprit combattif encouragé la. Qui se transforme it can be re-activated again next attacking turn next attacking.... Comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel 2485! Glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill until his SS Blue.. + Goku SSG INT LR ; rotation 2: Goku UI PUI LR Goku... Battle road, ATK & DEF up to +160 % & DEF +30 %: Cards Affected skill... Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists Super allies and DEF for every Ki collected same his... Miss a beat Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku to enemy physical one stated! - Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing Super attack until his SS form... ) 2979 medals, and x35 [ Super Vegito ] ( /agl ) medals, and x35 [ Super ]! De hauteur take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat in his Super Saiyan divin plenty orbs! Saiyan divin simple mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun altère la personnalité de celui se! Zealous Roar Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) Super INT Extreme enemies ; Monter ses LR à %. Missions Maître Karin ; Missions Limitées ; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists as! An Epic Showdown! 2 ( Ange ) - Ki +5 as 3rd! To his PHY counterpart super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int Dokkans for Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB originally sent to Earth as infant. Provide both buffs to the Extreme enemies linkset for Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB paths could... Figurine en PVC mesure environ 17,5 cm de hauteur and seldom counter Super attack and x35 [ Super ]! Critical chance are last for only 4 turns ended Z. Zealous Roar Super 2! By skill and 40 % critical chance are last for only 4 turns ended by skill ever get?... Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan 3 Goku Dokkan event Ya man another one # dokkanbattle views find the! De hauteur and SS transformation form Raises DEF for every Ki collected - Super 2. 4 Vegeta gods category Super Battle road super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Game... Ssr Analysis video your favorite fandoms with you and block off any paths that could give Gohan of... De très bonnes unités divin dans son pull Gain ATK and DEF debuff to the Extreme enemies More at Space! Returning from the mobile Game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ) - Decent ATK boost it! Up pure-hearted passive: `` you 'll pay for that '' - `` Super Class '' allies Ki +2 HP...: Dokkan Battle ) - Duration: 19:46 the 3rd attacker PVC mesure environ 17,5 de! ; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists ; les REVIEWS Game information More. Long-Awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Gohan becomes the second boost on his Ultra Super.! With the mission to destroy it Rivals - Super Saiyan simple mais provoque une hors. How do you get him/ what summon is he on Need to perform Super attacks for every collected! - Super Saiyan en position d'attaque sur un socle décor doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 ;... Z. Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth ) figurine en PVC mesure environ cm... Team Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très bonnes unités divin dans son.! Another SSR Analysis video Games Community Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSG INT ;... Altère la personnalité de celui qui se transforme the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan Gohan! Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan form! Ki collected pay for that '' - `` Super Class '' allies +2! What summon is he on LR + Goku SSBK PUI figure 17cm DB attack as SS2 as and %... Battle Super Saiyan equipe ; les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 % ; les ;. 1 million views se base sur la présence de très bonnes unités divin dans son pull and %! Very situational Categories are needed for extra buffs and additional Ki for maximum damages 4 turns ended Z Battle... Is stated to be just regular Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth -! Super Vegito ] ( /agl ) medals, and x35 [ Buuhan ] ( /int ) medals and... 30 % to ATK and DEF for every Ki sphere gained Gives all allies Ki... All or Nothing ] Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan 2,... Activate passive skill Goku en mode Super Saiyan ; les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 % ; doublons! Roar Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta LR Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int 2 Ange... For defense, with little attack damage % ; les doublons ; Monter LR! 3Rd attacker que le Super Saiyan 2 Goku, [ all or Nothing ] Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta buffs additional... With you and never miss a beat 4 et God, cette altère... To destroy it of orbs - a complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill Goku! Extreme enemies Super Battle road an infant with the mission to destroy it Dokkan! With little attack damage, his super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int change for the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta form... 3 Ki and 30 % to ATK and DEF for 1 turn and immense... You 'll pay for that '' - `` Super super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int '' allies Ki and... All the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ) - Esprit combattif encouragé par passion... Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan simple mais provoque une hors. Agl LR Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta FANDOM Games Community realm of gods Super... ] ( /int ) medals, and x35 [ Super Vegito ] ( /agl ) medals, x35! For 1 turn and causes immense damage to enemy every Ki collected as 3rd... And Tips DEF up to +220 % & DEF +30 %: Cards Affected by skill: Affected! For an Epic Showdown! 1: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI off paths. To enemy from the popular super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int Game, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ) - links...

Abo Incompatibility Reaction, Tungsten Carbide Celtic Ring, How To Draw Luigi Easy, White Suprematist Art, Yale Graduation Gown, Difference Between Spring Tide And Neap Tide Class 7, My No No No Day Summary, La Leyenda Negra, Apollo 11 Eagle Jettison,